Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to treatment?
Our admissions staff will provide you with a full list of necessities before you join us, but some general items include:
- State issued driver’s license, photo ID or birth certificate
- Insurance card
- Current prescription medications in original bottles
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc)
- Feminine products
- Sealed packs of cigarettes, if desired
Please bring seven days of comfortable, seasonably appropriate and tasteful clothing (no short-shorts, short skirts, low cut tops or shirts with beer/drug signs.) You may be going outside for meetings and activities, so include good walking shoes. Laundry facilities will be available
The following items should be left at home:
- Non-prescription medications
- Sharp instruments (knives, etc.)
- Cell phones and computers (will be locked up upon admission)
- Outside food or drinks
- Alcohol-based items (astringent or mouthwash)
- Valuable jewelry
Is treatment confidential?
Yes! Every client is guaranteed the right to privacy. Upon admission, you will decide who, if anyone, you want your progress to be shared with.
Do you allow family visitation?
Family members are included in the recovery process and are encouraged to join us on visitation days. Those days will be communicated by the counselor during the first few days of treatment.
How long is treatment?
Most clients stay in residential treatment for approximately 30 days, but the actual time can vary depending on the type of treatment that is needed.
Can I receive mail?
Family and friends may write to you at:
C/O Wooded Glen Recovery Center
2602 Hebron Church Rd.
Henryville, IN 47126