Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, people have been continuously enrolled in Medicaid without having to re-enroll or reapply for coverage. This has changed, and we’re here to help.
What You Need To Know
To help keep you covered, or help you find the right coverage for you and your family, below are resources that may help.
Federal Government Resources
- Click to find out more from the Federal Government at the Medicaid website.
- Call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 to get details about Marketplace coverage. TTY users can call 1-855-889-4325.
Your Next Steps
To help keep you covered, or help you find the right coverage for you and your family, the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration needs all Medicaid members to take these steps to ensure we have current information.
- Go to FSSABenefits.IN.gov
- Scroll down to the blue “Manage Your Benefits” section
- Click on either “Sign in to my account” or “Create account”
- Check that your contact information is accurate
- Call 800-403-0864 if you need assistance
- Then watch your mail! Be sure to respond with any information you’re asked to provide
Indiana-Specific Information and Resources
We Accept Most Insurance
Many insurance companies provide coverage for most or all of treatment at Wooded Glen Recovery Center. For the uninsured, we offer competitive self-pay rates to provide affordable treatment.